Arm Farm Team – Team member Bio
- Division: Am
- PDGA#: 25530
- Rating: 901
- Playing Since: 2002
- Home Town: Seattle, WA.
- Home Town Course: Lakewood King County Park & Seatac Disc Golf Course
- Most Current Player Stats – PDGA
Favorites: Gear | Courses | Tournaments
Favorite DGA Disc:
- Squall, Undertow, Shockwave:
Squall is one of my all-time favorites because I can get it to land wherever I want.
Undertow is also awesome. It glides really nice, making a small “S” Turn.
Shockwave is one of my favorites. It’s amazing, sweet, and short, but yet so straight!
Most memorable tournament win or moment in DG?:
- My first out-of-state tournament was one of my most memorable ones. I played Am Div. in Pasadena, CA around 2004. I didn’t understand the plays and its rules and yet I won first place!
Top 5 Courses:
- DeLaveaga Disc Golf Course
- Shady Oak DGC
- Seatac Disc Golf Course
- Lake Chabot Golf Course
- Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course
- Deaf National Championships
- Masters Cup
- US Masters
- Otter Open
- King of the Lake
What about being a part of Team DGA excites you the most?
I’m very excited and honored to represent DGA, the oldest and most respected organization in the disc golf world. I’m looking forward to promote, encourage, and spread the awareness of disc golf.
What is the strongest part of your Disc Golf game?
I’m good at staying on the top of my game and I’m always on fire during the first round.
What is your best tip for a disc golfer that has just started playing?
Focus on having fun. As you gain experience and learn to use different shots and discs, you’ll get better very quickly. Regardless of your score, remember to have fun.
How do you prepare for a big event both mentally and physically?
I usually prepare for a big event by studying the map, warming up and meditating.