DGA ProLine Team – Jenn Schopfer Bio
- Division: Female Open
- PDGA#: 59767
- Rating: 791
- Playing Since: 2013
- Home Town: Monterey, CA
- Home Town Course: CSUMB Oaks/Cypress, Monterey, Ca.
- Most Current Player Stats – PDGA
Favorites: Gear | Courses | Tournaments
Favorite DGA Disc:
- Squall and Pipeline. Both the Squall and Pipeline are the most consistent discs in my bag, I know I can always trust whatever line I put them on.
Most Memorable Tournament Win or Moment in DG?:
- I think my most memorable wins have to be the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships (Women’s Team Champions 2015,2016,2017. After having moved to the Monterey area to play disc golf for the CSUMB Women’s Team it was an honor to be Club President and play for the team.
Top 5 Courses:
- Golden Gate Park, CA
- DeLa, CA
- Black Mouse, CA
- Condon, CA
What are you Favorite Disc Golf Tournaments:
- San Francisco Safari
- Daisy Chains
- Jelly Jam
- Otter Open
- Enduro Bowl
What about being a part of Team DGA excites you the most?
- After having played collegiate disc golf for 3 years, it excites me to be a part of a team and community who are all dedicated to throwing DGA.
What is the strongest part of your Disc Golf game?
- I think the strongest part of my game would have to be my distance off the tee.
What is your best tip for a disc golfer that has just started playing?
- It’s all about starting with the basics, practice, practice, practice. Doing field work and putting practice can help you develop your game and learn exactly what each of your discs does.
How do you prepare for a big event both mentally and physically?
- Mentally I just try to make sure I keep a clear head. This is definitely something I’ve been working on a lot more recently because I realized that I tend to play mind games with myself during tournaments. Physically I stay active in the gym and by practicing. I make sure I focus on exercises that will help with my muscle memory for disc golf.