Arm Farm Team – Team member James Snyder Bio
- Division: Am
- PDGA#: 45616
- Rating: 865
- Playing Since: 2011
- Home Town: Byron Center, MI.
- Home Town Course: Earl W. Brewer Park
- Most Current Player Stats – PDGA
Favorites: Gear | Courses | Tournaments
Favorite DGA Disc:
- SP Breaker, LE Flex Squall:
The SP Breaker is the real deal. The predictable flight path and ability to use this disc off the tee makes it a pure go-to in every bag. The LE Flex Squall is the most accurate disc I have ever thrown. With the ability to hold a line over a long distance the Squall is must have for any straight line or anhyzer shot.
Most memorable tournament win or moment in DG?:
- My favorite Disc Golf moments are traveling all over the state with the best friends anyone could ever ask for every weekend in the summer to play new courses. The people I have met over the years cannot be replaced by any other group. Disc Golfers are the greatest family you could ever have and we all share the same bound across the world.
Top 5 Courses:
- BlueGill Disc Golf Course
- Flip City DGC
- Mason County Park DGC
- Burchfield Park DGC
- SMASH DGC
- Michigan State Championships
- CCR Open
- Meijer State Games
- Inspiring Our Heroes (Charity Event)
What about being a part of Team DGA excites you the most?
I am most excited to be working alongside such great individuals and spreading the love that “Steady” had for this game. DGA has some of the best products on the market and I am excited to show the world what we have.
What is the strongest part of your Disc Golf game?
Being from Michigan we have a ton of course with tight lines and a ton of trees. Over the last couple years I have developed a very strong midrange game and have found that helps me pick up strokes on the field.
How do you prepare for a big event both mentally and physically?
When it comes to playing in large events there is a lot of preparation that comes into play. I like to get as much sleep and possible so I can get to the event alert and ready for the course. After a quick walk of the course I will find a group of buddies and play catch until the event starts. This allows me to clear my heads and focus on the fundamentals.
What is your best tip for a disc golfer that has just started playing?
My one tip to a new Golfer would be practice putting as much as possible and make sure you’re having fun!