DGA First Flight Team Member Caleb Bryant Bio
- Division: Men’s Am
- PDGA#: 89853
- Rating: 910
- Playing Since: 2016
- Home Town: Tuscaloosa,Alabama
- Home Town Course: Bowers Park DGC
- Most Current Player Stats – PDGA
- Facebook Page
- Instagram Page
Favorites: Gear | Courses | Tournaments
- Favorite DGA Disc: Tsunami or Aftershock: The tsunami is a Reliable Straight to OS fairway driver, and itʼs my workhorse fairway. The Aftershock is the best mid Iʼve ever felt or thrown. I person#lly love the Special Blend as I can put a good bit of power behind it and know it will still fly true!
What are your 5 Favorite Disc Golf Courses?
- Idlewild DGC
- Bud Hill DGC
- New World DGC
- Bowers Park DGC
- Brown Deer DGC
What are your 5 Disc Golf Tournaments?
- Cooper Green DGC! Temp course and is extremely fun. Awful weather last year and I fought through freezing temps and rain to grab
- USDGC doubles at Indian Creek DGC played with my dad
- Alabama Slammer whenI was 15 and came in the top 10 in a Collegiate Tournament!
- Christmas Classic at George Ward was the first tournament Iʼve ever played in. Really fun!
- Second shot at the Eagle DGC wasnʼt my best played tournament, but I grabbed a big ace pot and had a blast!
What about being a part of Team DGA excites you the most?
Teammates! Definitely the best Team in disc golf.
Cooper Green in March 2017 or the Alabama State Games!
What is the strongest part of your disc golf game?
I can flick putters well, and I throw fairly far for my age!
What is your best tip for a disc golfer that has just started playing?
Putt. You can throw 500 feet all day but you can always 3 putt from 20 feet!
How do you prepare for a big event both mentally and physically?
Putt. Putt. Putt. Try to relax and take smart shots. My dad always helps me calm down in between rounds when my round wasnʼt what I wanted. Good food helps too!