The Mach III Permanent disc golf basket is a timeless choice of course designers and is most easily identified by the prominent number plate. The Mach III is PDGA approved at the Championship Level.
The Mach III is a championship level basket with an iconic appeal. This basket has been played on during more tournament rounds than any other basket on the market. The Mach III comes standard with its circular number plate that has become synonymous with DGA baskets. This professional model basket features a unique chain configuration that is designed to protect the center pole and prevent putt bounce outs. The Mach III has become a favorite not only on tournament courses but on courses of all difficulty level from recreational to advanced. The DGA Mach III basket comes with DGA’s industry pioneering 25 Year Warranty.
Mach III Permanent Disc Pole Hole Disc Golf Basket Details
- The highest quality basket manufacturing
- Full hot dipped galvanized construction and hand inspected
- 24 welded and hot dipped galvanized strands of chain
- Standard 8″ round number plate
- 2 successive rows of chain, 1 outer, 1 inner
- Stainless steel “S” hooks
- The top choice of touring professionals
- PDGA approved for Championship Level tournament play
- 20-year warranty
Most easily identified by the prominent number plate, the Mach III Disc Pole Hole disc golf basket is iconic in the sport of disc golf. Constructed with 2 rows of chain for a total of 24 chains, the Mach III is by far the top disc catching device available in the industry and is the most widely used catching device found on PDGA approved courses.
The Mach III is designed with a one inner and one outer chain pattern with a 24 chain strand configuration. Our Trapper II Basket comes standard on all of our Mach III’s. The Trapper II design prevents discs from rolling up and out of the basket and with its 10-inch depth when the disc lands the basket it stays there.
Mach Baskets have three mounting options:
- Portable model with metal base and wheel (Portable Mounting Option)
- Permanent and removable model with anchor and lockable collar (Deluxe Mounting Option)
- Direct cement pole option (No Frills Mounting Option)
Download DGA Mach III™ Spec Sheet (PDF)