Arm Farm Team – Colten Montgomery
- Division: Men’s Open
- PDGA#: 35876
- Rating: 953
- Playing Since: 2008
- Home Town: Longmont, CO
- Home Town Course: Loomiller Park DGC
- Most Current Player Stats – PDGA
Favorites: Gear | Courses | Tournaments
- Favorite DGA Disc: SP Line Rogue
- Favorite DGA Apparel Item: DGA Spinner Custom Design Tees, Green Apple.
Top 5 Courses:
- Bucyrus Park: Bucyrus, Ohio
- Sinnissippi Park: Sterling, Illinois
- Rosedale Park (Top): Kansas City, Missouri
- Pueblo City Park: Pueblo, Colorado
- Optimist Disc Golf Course: Fort Morgan, Colorado
Top 5 Tournaments:
- PDGA World Championships
- Tru Line Customs-McCook Classic
- High Plains Challenge
- Colorado Open
- Grateful Disc Golf Festival
Most Memorable Tournament win or moment in DG?
My best would have to be during the 2011 Kiss the Sky tournament. It is the highest disc golf course in the world and I never played it before the event. The first round was Saturday, I shot “decent” in my mind but after going in and asking what people shot, I found out I was leading the whole tournament, even the pros. It was a 1016 rated round that put me on top card over 2 thousand rated players. After the last round I was still up by 6 strokes that led me to my victory! It ended up being my last Advanced tournament and where I announced going Pro.
What is the strongest part of your Disc Golf game?
Driving and Distance
What is your best tip for a disc golfer that has just started playing?
What is your best tip for a disc golfer that has just started playing? “Drive for show, putt for dough.” Work on your putts and become the best putter possible. Putting is the hardest and most important part of the game. Play as much as you possibly can, get out with new people. Travel and play as many events as you can. Just go out and have fun. “Put the toy in the bucket.”