DGA custom stamps provide Disc Golf clubs, churches, camps and companies with one of kind personalized custom stamping on the highest quality golf disc available. Your custom stamp can be stamped on any of our ProLine and RDGA Models.
Please note: There is a minimum order of 100 disc with 25 disc per model selected. After a one time setup fee of $60.00 dollars you will be able to get your club’s stamped disc for just .15 cents above wholesale price.
DGA is happy to support your efforts to expand and promote the sport of Disc Golf.Personalize your discs with custom Hot-Stamp Art. Your design can be as simple or detailed as you like…. as long as you follow the DGA Custom Hot-Stamp Art Guidelines.
DGA Custom Hot-Stamp Art Guidelines
- Designs need to be submitted as 100% black on white ( no grayscale). 300 dpi or higher.
- Solid shapes limited to approximately 34 points (1/2 inch).
Designs should use outlines instead of large solid coverage areas. Stamp area larger than 1/2 inch will not stamp consistently and peel.
- Line thickness should be approximately 2 points (1/32 inch).
Lines should clearly illustrated. Hand drawn lines that are light and fade will not stamp.
- Lines or shapes that are too close together will fill in. Hot Stamped Discs Guidelines. Solid well spaced text that is 12 points + will have good results.
- Text should have flat or rounded edges. (Sans-serif fonts like Geneva, Arial, Helvetica). Decorative or cursive text (or serf fonts like Georgia, Times New Roman, Times) must be bold and at least 28 points. Knocked out text should be 20 points + and bold. The bigger the better to avoid fill in.
- Acceptable high res file formats: jpeg, tiff, illustrator, photoshop, pdf, eps.
Please call if you have any questions.