The Mach 2 disc golf basket is an excellent entry-level outdoor disc golf basket for the backyard, schools, colleges or any recreational course. The Mach II galvanized coating provides a major increase in durability over powder coated or zinc plated metal finishes and is the perfect practice basket for outdoor permanent use.
DGA Mach II Permanent Disc Pole Hole Disc Golf Practice Basket Details
- Sturdy steel construction with complete hot-dipped galvanized finish for outdoor durability
- 18 welded and hot dipped galvanized strands of chain attached with rust proof stainless steel “S” hooks
- The original inner chain design.
Two successive rows of chain strands,
1 outer, 1 inner
- Portable base and two piece galvanized pole
- PDGA approved for standard tournament play
- 20 year limited warranty
Unlike powder coated or zinc plated finishes which will rust if left outdoors, the Mach II hot-dipped galvanized finish provides permanent outdoor durability against rust and corrosion.
With a permanent locking anchor option (In ground Installation Kit) the Mach II can be permanently installed into the ground with a lockable anchor making this target a great choice for any recreational disc golf course and is PDGA approved for standard tournament play.
The Mach II Disc Pole Hole features patented sliding link chain holders for hanging the chain. The sliding links greatly improve catchability of the chain assembly and the use of stainless steel s-hooks prevents this often overlooked connector from rusting while outdoors.
The DGA trademark Trapper Basket comes standard on the Mach II. The Trapper Basket design is incredibly strong and designed specially to prevent discs from rolling up and out from the bottom of the target’s basket.
Ships in a single box with base, basket, chain holder with attached chain, two piece pole and bolts. Some assembly required.
- Portable model with metal base
- Permanent and removable model with anchor and lockable collar (In ground Installation Kit)